ANALYSIS: Wearing A Suit Doesn’t Make You A Nice GuyBy
Although we promised to reduce posting, we couldn’t help noticing a U.K. media article that illustrates the profound lack of understanding of the Global Muslim Brotherhood common to the educated elite. According to an article in the Daily Telegraph:
……Western governments have been pleasantly surprised by what they have seen from the Muslim Brotherhood in its first five months in office. Delegations of politicians, businessmen and diplomats have been shuttling back and forth between Cairo and Western capitals, getting to know each other after years when the Brotherhood was banned. The relationships are not yet deep, but the first impression of many Westerners is that the articulate, suited and often US-educated businessmen they meet are easier to talk to than many expected. This honeymoon has been sweetened by the discovery that the leaders of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood seem largely centre-Right on the economy. While they have a different religious and political worldview, they want Western investment, trade and expertise; they don’t want to become isolated like post-revolution Iran.
There you have it….it would appear that media (and government) cannot conceive or imagine that a U.S. educated, nicely dressed leader of the Muslim Brotherhood could hold views repellant in any Western democracy including support for an Islamic state, virulent antisemitism, hatred of homosexuals, lack of support for women’s rights, and support for terrorism; all amply documented in the thousands of GMBDW postings over the years. As we just posted, perhaps the preeminent example of a suit-wearing, U.S. educated Muslim Brotherhood leader is Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi who has, among other things:
- Signed a bayyan (Islamic declaration) that speaks about the “ Zio-American pact and its allies” and calls for “military resistance” in Iraq and Palestine, which it labels as “Jihad.”
- Said that “the Quran has established that the Jews are the ones in the highest degree of enmity towards Muslims” and that “there is no peace with the descendants of the apes and pigs”.
- Called Israelis “killers and vampires” who are “more dangerous to global security than any other kind of terrorism.”
- Stated on the sixth anniversary of 911that “The US administration has never presented any evidences on the identity of those who committed that incident” and that it was “impossible” for a plane to have brought down the Twin Towers .
- Participated in a prayer service during which an Islamic cleric called upon the Jews to be destroyed.
Although aides to President Obama may believe this to be “populist rhetoric”, the GMBDW believes that we have examined more statements, writing, conferences, and other activities of the Global Muslim Brotherhood than all of the Obama aides combined and we can confidently report that such attitudes and far worse are commonly held through out the Global Muslim Brotherhood. If Western governments and the are so easily duped by suits and erudite rhetoric, then perhaps the citizens of Western countries need to take take a long and hard look at they people they have elected to rule in their name.